Surely Teknokerz definitely feel there is less time messaging via SMS in iPhone belonging Teknokerz. It was none other than the lack of features Delivery Report.
Yes, the features that already exist since many years ago in this Nokia phone is not in the phone as sophisticated as the iPhone. It is identified as part of the policy that Apple iPhone users would prefer to use iMessage (iMessage features Delivery Report and Read Report).
But there is a trick for iPhone users who dijailbreak to get this feature. How? The trick is to install a tweak from Cydia. Here are the steps:
1. Open Cydia. Go to the tab 'Manage' and then click 'Sources'
2. Add Repository (repo) http://iphonedelivery.advinux.com/ios6/ (make sure the Internet connection Teknokerz smoothly and fast)
3. Wait for it to finish.
4. Then open the repo in Cydia via the tab 'Manage' then 'Sources'
5. Find and install tweak Delivery Report for MobileSMS for iOS 6. (make sure the Internet connection Teknokerz smoothly and fast)
6. Having successfully been installed, go to Settings -> Messages -> Delivery Receipts
7. Adjust to taste.
8. Delivery Report was running smoothly.
But unfortunately, some people report that this fails to work on the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5. As for the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, there is no problem and Delivery Report was functioning smoothly.
1. Jailbreak potentially scorch warranty.
2. Any risk arising out responsibilities TeknoOops
TeknoUp, pict by advinux