Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note Battery Burned, 55 Years Old Man Injured

A man in South Korea reportedly injured on Saturday after his Samsung Galaxy Note Burned. 55-year-old man suffered second degree burns on his right thigh, as mobile phones and extra batteries which he kept in the pocket of the pants burst into flames.

This news is not reported directly by the Chosun Ilbo Samsung but through receiving reports from the firehouse in Incheon. Samsung spokesman said that Lithium ion batteries become flammable if you get pressure from the outside or the weather changes suddenly. He added that the company is trying to figure out the cause of this incident.

via electronista, chosun.com
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • More...


Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger